Who am I, Sam?
I am called Sam (and sometimes Sammie). I am supposedly an American Shorthair. But I think I am more than that! I feel like I was a popular and famous performer in my previous time on Earth.
How did the best parents find me?
Mom and Dad got me from one of those pet stores, where I was locked in a cage and had to sleep in the poopie area. I won’t lie – I was pretty scared and nervous when I got home and hid behind a desk for a few days. I guess that’s why I like to chew on wires!!
Here is me when I came to live with them in December of 2005. I guess I played a lot!
I was also very stretchy. And I can still do that.
What are my favorite things?
My favorite things are the following:
- napping in the middle of Mommy and Daddy’s bed
- catnip (can be on anything)
- getting brushed
- snacks from Mommy and Daddy, but only meats that I love and respect how they were cooked
- chewing on wires (if I won’t get caught)
- preferred to be scratched on my cheeks or behind my ears
- puking if Mommy randomly decides to give us wet food – I must not have too much in my tummy!
You can see lots of pictures or info about me by simply looking for my name TAGGED.